Thursday, November 11, 2010

Introduction

Hi,
When I started Massage therapy all I wanted to do was give a nice back rub. I learned so much more. I learned to help people relax and that touch therapy was truly wonderful.
So I took over 800 hours of class and have been licensed, insured and working with clients as a massage therapist since 2004. And I started telling everyone about how great massage was.

 I also found out that I was just one person who wanted to help everyone. The fact is there are not enough hours in the day to do that.

So, I have put together six mini-massage chapters to help you help yourself. I will give an outline here and add them as time allows. Each one has some information on self-massage, tips on what you can do for others and information on books and articles that are very good. I will not be copying the articles/books but will give page numbers, dates and titles so that you can find what works best for you.

All comments are welcome. Questions are also welcome and I will try to point you to helpful information. I am not going to diagnose or treat you. I will share what I have learned and found helpful to know. I will share the background, research and source of all information I post here.

 Your health should be important for you. Find out all you can before trying anything. But understand what you do to yourself is your choice. Have someone work with you so that if you need help they have enough information to help you.

2 comments: